Explore the heart of Anchorage! You'll be navigating the historic streets of our beautiful city. Learn our exciting history and visit the places that helped developed Anchorage. Each tour is slightly customized depending on riders' experience, interest, and comfort.
*We can accommodate large groups. Please call to schedule your large group tour!*
**Make it a private tour for an extra $50** ***(private tour fee charged once per group)**
What we'll do
You will meet at the E Street Theatre on 315 E Street, downtown Anchorage. There you will have a 15-30 minute orientation, including a short film session to familiarize yourself with the Segway. Then it's off on your 1 hr. to 1 hr. 1/2 Segway Tour.
**Some of the sites you may see during the tour include:**
- Stops to view King Salmon and Silver Salmon returning from the ocean to spawn at Ship Creek.
- A view of the Cook Inlet, the Alaska Range, Mt. Denali and Mt, Susitna at Resolution Park.
- The Alaska Statehood Monument with views of Anchorage’s original town site
- The historic Alaska Railroad Terminal.
- Town Square in the heart of downtown with its fabulous flower displays.
- Westchester Lagoon and the multitudes of migratory bird inhabitants.
- The Delaney Park Strip and Centennial Rose Garden.
- The (Tony Knowles) Coastal Trail.
What to expect / what's provided
Duration: Approximately 1 1/2 hrs.
• Tour by Segway
• Training Film
• Segway Orientation
• Helmets (Mandatory
• Closed-toe shoes only
• Small bags and purses only
• Appropriate clothing for the weather, i.e. extra layer of warm clothes, jacket, gloves, etc.
• NOT Allowed On Segway - High-heeled shoes, open toe, or sandals
• NOT Allowed On Segway – taking picture of self, others or scenery*
**Tour Guide will take individual and group pictures while participants are on the Segway.
• NOT Allowed On Segway- Backpacks, large bags, or medium-large purses*
(some items can be safely stored on site - call for availability.)
Not suitable for
• Pregnant women
• People under 90 lbs.
• People larger than 275 lbs.
• People with mobility impairment*
*Call for an available alternative mode of transportation.
Complete training and test ride- training session takes approximately 15-30 minutes.
Children under 12 will be tested for ability to safely navigate and ride on a Segway.
Change of plans? No problem.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a refund.